For credit card or electronic fund transfer (EFT) donations from a checking or savings account, CLICK HERE TO GIVE NOW
Checks may be sent via mail to:
For His Children
Denver, CO 80291-2412
- Please indicate on the memo line of your check how you wish for your donation to be utilized (General Fund, Child Sponsorship or Tía Sponsorship).
- To save money on postage, paper, printing, and handling, we prefer to send receipts via email. Please write your email address legibly below your name and address on the face of the check. If you do not use email, please write “no email” on the front of the check so that we can update our records.
- Please do not include any correspondence with your check. Checks are handled by a banking service and FHC will not receive any correspondence included. FHC receives a scanned copy of the check only.
- For our postal address for other correspondence, please click here
Canada: Donations may be sent to:
For His Children Canada
C/o Extreme Response Canada
P.O. Box 1013
Simcoe, Ontario N3Y 5B3 Canada
Or click here.
FHC Representative: Linda Cripps firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: (519) 427-9166
- For a Canada tax-exempt donation receipt, please make check payable to Extreme Response Canada, and indicate on the memo line that it is for For His Children.
- Online donations for For His Children can also be processed through www.CanadaHelps.org with the “Extreme Response Canada” charity. Once the donation method has been identified, select For His Children as the Fund / Designation.
For His Children is a California non-profit, non-denominational religious corporation incorporated on April 9, 1990.
For His Children has received recognition of tax exempt status under Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code (Tax ID No: 77-0250771).
A general donation allows FHC the flexibility to direct your donation to where it is needed most. A contribution can be made on a one-time or recurring basis (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual contribution). General donations are used for the daily operational costs of the ministry such as utilities, gas, vehicle repair and equipment maintenance, building maintenance, administrative and professional staff salaries. To make a general donation, click here.
Sponsorship is a rewarding and personal way to connect with the ministry of FHC. Our sponsors generously commit to financially supporting a child at FHC on a recurring basis (monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually).
A sponsor will receive a short biography and photos of the child they are sponsoring. Updates on the child’s development and progress are sent to the sponsor three times a year.
The suggested donation is $35 per month, although sponsors may give less or more, as they are able. Child Sponsorship donations are not used exclusively and entirely to support the sponsored child, but are used to ensure that all of the children are cared for appropriately.